TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED INTERNET WEBCAST
CONFERENCE (includes preconference and conference):
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
All webcast group registrants are enrolled in Preconference and the main conference.
Group registration permits the organizational knowledge coordinator either to share conference access with colleagues or to assign and track employee conference participation. Rates are per person.
CONFERENCE (Includes Preconference. Rates are per person.)
In lieu of completing individual forms, you may fill out one downloadable form with the contact person’s information. Indicate on the form the number of attendees and payment information. Submit the name, title, company, full address, phone number and email of each additional attendee on an Excel worksheet or any other form you find convenient. Email, fax or mail this information to the registration office. We will process the group registration and send an email confirmation to the contact and each attendee.
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
(All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.)
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE VIA WEBCAST
* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, April 28, 2017.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, May 26, 2017.
*** For the purpose of qualifying for the academic/government rates, “academic” shall apply to individuals who are full-time teaching staff at an academic institution (i.e. not an adjunct faculty member with a job elsewhere) or a full-time student at an academic institution (i.e. not with a full-time job elsewhere); and “government” shall apply to individuals who are full-time employees of federal, state or local regulatory agencies. This rate does not include the Preconference for onsite attendees.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING INTERNET REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Webcast access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Webcast registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Webcast registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Webcast registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For online registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7414 or 206-452-5612 for further information.
REGARDING ONSITE REGISTRATION, CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- For onsite group registrations, full registration and credit card information is required for each registrant. List all members of groups registering concurrently on fax or scanned cover sheet.
- For onsite registrants there will be no refunds for “no-shows” or for cancellations. You may send a substitute or switch to the online option. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7414 or 206-452-5612 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITIONMake payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
PAYMENT OPTIONSRegistration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.BundledPaymentSummit.com.
Alternatively, Fax/Mail/Email using the downloadable registration form. Mail the completed form with payment to the Conference registrar at 12330 NE 8th Street, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98005-3187, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303, or scan the completed form and click here to email. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Summit, credit card payment will be processed.
TAX DEDUCTIBILITYExpenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
CANCELLATIONS/SUBSTITUTIONSNo refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either online or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to an online registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7414 or 206-452-5612.
TUITION SCHOLARSHIPSWe are now offering partial and full Tuition Scholarships to qualifying representatives of local, state and federal government, consumer advocate organizations, safety net providers, academics, students and health services research organizations to attend the Bundled Payment Summit. A variety of factors will be considered in determining the issuance of a scholarship. These factors include financial need and the desirability of geographic and organizational representation at the event(s). Funding for scholarships is limited. Tuition scholarships cover the cost of the registration fee of the event. Funds are not available to cover travel or lodging.
To apply for a full or partial tuition scholarship please complete and submit the Tuition Scholarship Application form found at www.BundledPaymentSummit.com. The tuition scholarship program is supported by a generous grant from the Heritage Provider Network. For Questions, call 800-503-0078 (Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii only) – Mon.- Fri., 9 am – 5 pm pacific time or click here to email.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICYUnauthorized sharing of Summit content via Webcast access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Summit aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Summit content within his or her organization, multiple Summit registrations are available at discounted rates.
The Summit will pay a reward for information regarding unauthorized sharing of Summit content. The reward will be one quarter (25%) of any recovery resulting from a copyright infringement (less legal fees and other expenses related to the recovery) up to a maximum reward payment of $25,000. The payment will be made to the individual or individuals who in the opinion of our legal counsel first provided the factual information, which was necessary for the recovery. If you have knowledge regarding the unauthorized Summit content sharing, contact the Summit registration office.